Tooth decay and cavities are not only extremely painful, but they cause permanent damage to the tooth. Also, infection in the roots causes other health ailments also. A root canal is a conventional treatment that removes the dead nerves and pulp formed in the root of the decayed tooth. It is cleaned thoroughly and made secure. Since the nerve doesn’t play any active role in the health of the tooth, you do not face any trouble by removing it. There are plenty of dental clinics offering root canal in Bangalore. Some of the clinics are equipped with highly sophisticated tools and treatment methods.
AllCare Dental is the best dental clinic in Bangalore for root canal retreatment. We use the latest technology and equipment to provide our patients with the best possible care. Our team of experienced dentists and specialists are dedicated to providing you with the best possible results. We offer a wide range of services, including root canal treatment in Bangalore, to meet all of your needs.
When is it suggested?
Root canal treatment in Best dentist in indiranagar is not a routine treatment method, but it is suggested in certain conditions only. Doctors perform several diagnostic tests before concluding it as the line of treatment.
- Unbearable pain in the tooth
- Enhanced sensitivity to cold and hot stuff
- Gum infection and swelling
- Darkening of tooth
The treatment method
You can find clinics that offer root canal on Allcaredental Centre, Best Dentist in Bangalore using the conventional treatment method that is time-consuming but cost-effective. Doctors assess the degree of damage before starting the treatment. You may require four or five sittings depending on the severity of the case. Typically, an Endodontist performs the treatment. He is an expert on issues related to tooth nerves and roots.
- First of all, a dental x-ray image is taken to know where the damage is and how severe is it? It also tells whether the bones and the surrounding area have got any damage due to it.
- Local anesthesia is given to make the area numb.
- Dentists place a rubber dam around the tooth so that it remains dry.
- A hole is drilled to reach up to the nerve. The pulp, the infected nerve is removed and cleaned. Debris is removed, and the tooth is made clean.
- A temporary filling is installed in the tooth. It is removed after two weeks, and the tooth is sealed permanently with the help of sealing paste and a special sealing compound. If the damage isn’t quite severe, then sealing is done on the same day.
- Putting a crown on the tooth is called the final restoration. It makes the tooth totally safe and secure.
Our Expert doctors offer world-class treatment of root canal in Best Dental Clinic in Bangalore. They have successfully treated hundreds of cases so far and are equipped with modern dental equipment. we also offer a variety of payment options to make our services affordable for all patients.